Vegan Tacos Las Vegas
PLANT-BASED CUISINE GETS SPICY WITH DEBUT OF TACOTARIAN
Mexican Eatery Makes Its Mark on the Southwest Beginning This Month
OPENING AUG 22
Tacos get a makeover with the debut of Tacotarian, a plant-based Mexican eatery, on Wednesday, Aug. 22. The highly-anticipated opening marks a new chapter in plant-based cuisine with Mexican food that feeds the soul. Whether guests enjoy a vegan lifestyle or just want the best in Mexican cuisine, they can now come together to enjoy creative spins on tacos, antojitos or starters, eats, and sweets.
Mexican Food to Feed the Soul
“Mexican food has such heart and soul, its colors and flavors lend themselves beautifully to plant based cuisine,” says Kristen Corral, Managing Partner at Tacotarian. “We wanted to create a restaurant where everyone can enjoy authentic Mexican street food that just happens to be made from plants. Thus, Tacotarian was born.” Tacotarian is a partnership between Las Vegans Dan and Regina Simmons and Carlos and Kristen Corral.
Tacotarian executive chef John Simmons takes plant-based cuisine to a new level with thoughtful, yet creative flavors for the crave-worthy Mexican fare. Street tacos take center stage with a dozen different variations including
- Carne Asada (seitan, vegan Worcestershire sauce),
- Barbacoa (mushroom, jackfruit, Barbacoa marinade, onion, cilantro),
- Dorado (mashed potato, cheddar, lettuce, pico, crema),
- Baja (battered avocado, slaw, cilantro lime dressing, guacamole),
- Veggie (mashed potato, mushroom, onion, roasted poblano pepper, corn, garlic, lettuce, pico, cilantro-lime dressing), and more.
If your a Foodie you can also enjoy;
- Takis Elote (corn, lime, mayo, takis, chili powder, parmesan),
- Frito Pie (fritos, chili, nacho cheese, sour cream, cilantro, onion),
- Asada Fries (fries, asada meat, pico, crema, red and green salsas, pickled jalapenos, guacamole)
- housemade guacamole
- and more
Don’t forget the Sweets and Alcoholic Treats
Dessert lovers can rejoice in scrumptious, sweets including;
- Churros (sugar, cinnamon, vanilla ice cream)
- Arroz con Leche (rice, cinnamon, coconut milk, condensed coconut mile, strawberries),
- Concha Loca (handmade Mexican pastry filled with vegan champurrado chocolate ice cream from Las Vegas’ Nourish Creamery).
- why not enjoy wines by the glass; classic and seasonal margaritas; and plant-based beer, including a special Tacotarian lager, developed by Local Craft Beer in Tehachapi, Calif. as an exclusive to the brand.
With a clean black, white and aqua-blue décor and vintage Mexican movies projected onto the walls, Tacotarian seats approximately 40 people with bar seating, side banquettes, and a long communal table in the middle of the restaurant. Locally handcrafted wood tables and tile from Mexico, designed and manufactured specifically for the location, gives the restaurant a vintage Mexican market vibe. Tacotarian is conveniently located in the heart of Southwest Las Vegas near Southern Hills Hospital at Fort Apache Rd. and Patrick St.
A plant-based Mexican eatery, Tacotarian makes its Vegas debut in summer 2018 with its creative spin on street tacos, small plates, drinks, and desserts. With solely plant-based ingredients, Tacotarian takes veganism mainstream with delicious and thoughtful fare and is locally and family-owned and operated by Dan and Regina Simmons and Carlos and Kristen Corral. With a fresh aesthetic and fresh cuisine, Tacotarian offers lunch, dinner, and happy hour seven days a week 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Tacotarian is located at 6135 S. Ft. Apache Rd. Suite 402 Las Vegas 89148. For additional information please visit eattacotarian.com, call 702-979-9329 or connect with Tacotarian on social media @tacotarianlv on Facebook or Instagram. Tacotarian is also available through Postmates, UberEats, and Grubhub depending on location.
If you are looking for legit vegan tacos Las Vegas, Tacotarian will not disappoint. They boast the largest selection of vegan tacos in the universe and hope to turn Las Vegas Vegan one taco at a time.
# # #
Michelle Wilmoth / Nicole Munoz